The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the kitchen wall. Swoosh! went the fan and made the spider fall. Off went the fan. No longer did it blow. So the itsy bitsy spider Back up the wall did go.
There are actually 6 verses. I'll bring the book this weekend.
8 comments:
I agree!!!!! Good job, Addi and Nicole! I enjoyed you both, but would have liked a second verse!
Once again you have proved how cute she is and how smart! Love you guys!
There is a second verse to that song ?!?!? What is it.
Kurt
The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the kitchen wall. Swoosh! went the fan and made the spider fall. Off went the fan. No longer did it blow. So the itsy bitsy spider Back up the wall did go.
There are actually 6 verses. I'll bring the book this weekend.
Didn't know your mom was so musical!
6 verses! That's crazy! I don't think we can get her to sit through that.
I knew you were musical. And I can't wait to hear you sing all 6 verses. Hope you know the motions to all 6 verses too.
Kurt
OMG that is the cutest video!!! How adorable is she?!?!
I had to giggle. How sweet. Miss you guys and can't wait for Memorial Day
She is so cute. I just cannot believe how big she is getting. I hope that she is feeling better this week. Love you guys.
Sara
Post a Comment