Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Two Year Checkup

I took Addison for her two year old check up today...and she did great. She saw a new pediatrician and so she was of course her shy self...but there were no tears so I think it was successful!! She is 33 inches tall (17%), she weighs 26 pounds (34%), and her head is 49 cm around (82%). When the doctor told me her stats, I of course started laughing...the poor girl has been short, scrappy, with a large head since the day she was born!! She got a sticker when we left and she was so excited about it that she ran right into the house and showed it to daddy.

Oh...just an idea...I gave Addi a few crayons while she was sitting there on that scratchy paper and let her draw all over the paper. It kept her busy and happy while the doctor and I talked!! Great idea!!

No comments: