Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

We hope all the mommas had a special Mother's Day!!! We had breakfast with my family and then Addison actually went home with her momo and papa and spent the night, so I didn't even really spend Mother's Day with my daughter...which seams a little weird, but ended up working out great. She had a blast at momo and papa's house and Kurt and I spent the day planting flowers in the yard. After we were all finished, we decided to go see a movie...we were overly excited about this because we do not usually get to go out and do things together without a lot of planning and a babysitter. It was nice!!! Kurt and Addi gave me some flowers and two bottles of perfume for Mother's Day! Next weekend, Addison is going to be staying with her Aunt Kim while Kurt and I go up to Chicago to see Kurt's baby brother Kyle and his wife Marissa. Kyle is graduating with his Masters in theater in June and then they are moving to New York. He is in his last play and has the leading role. So we are excited to hang out with them, take in a little bit of Chicago, and see Kyle's play. Break a leg Kyle!

1 comment:

kpepperell said...

Aunt Kim can't wait to spend time with Addi! I better take lots of naps! ;) I hope you have a great time in Chicago! Enjoy Baby Kyle's last school play! LOL!