Thursday, June 16, 2011

June 16, 2001

Ten years ago today we were married!! Unbelievable that it was ten years ago. We met in 1996 and dated throughout college. We then married the summer after we graduated in 2001. Ten years later we have a home, careers, two beautiful daughters, and a slew of in laws, nieces, and nephews. I love our life...as crazy as it is sometimes!! We are very excited for the next 10 years and watching the family grow and change...life is good!!














P.S...I wish I was that skinny and tan again!! ;)






2 comments:

Grandma Jean said...

I remember that day well -- we were so excited to make it official -- Nic and her family were officially joining the Pepperells and the Skolaskis. We love all of you sooooo much, I can't even begin to put it into words!!!!

kpepperell said...

What a fun day! It was a beautiful wedding and reception....at least that is what the old Kim told me. LOL Seriously, I am so happy that Cole officially became part of our family and brought her family with her. I am proud to call you sister and friend! Thanks for all you do! Love you all so much!