Monday, August 8, 2011
Busy Busy Busy
This summer has flown by! I cannot believe it is August. We have kept so busy but there are days that if you asked me what I did that day...my answer would be "I don't know!" Two kids just keep me busy! Averie is doing great and growing way faster than I ever remember Addi growing. She is a very smiley baby and adores her big sister. Addison loves Averie (sometimes a little too much!) She is very proud of her little sister and is very proud to be a big sister!
Averie and her cousin Lola (or as her sister calls her Ulla) are exactly one month apart. This was the first time we really put them side by side and they had no clue the other one was there! It was pretty cute. They are going to be best buds!!
Addi is so happy to have Gavin and Halle back at the house during the week (they are the two kids I take care of during the day.) They are all best buds! I have had Gavin and Halle since they were six weeks old and now they are both three. They love imaginary play. This day they were fairies and their wands shot out magical glitter. Cute! Until Gavin broke one of the fairy rules and they locked him up in a dungeon.
This past weekend we visited our dear friends John and Timmy. They adore our girls and love to spoil them! They bought Addi some nail polish and she insisted that Timmy painted her nails and so he did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. ;) I love reading about what you guys are up to...even though I usually know. The only thing is...where is the picture of Timmy after Addi insisted he paint his nails? LOL Glad you had a good trip and the girls weren't too spoiled. ;)
Post a Comment