Saturday, November 24, 2012
The end!
Well...I tried to upload some recent pictures tonight and I got a message saying my storage is full. I can no longer post pictures or videos to this blog. I have had this blog for over 4 years now and I enjoy keeping it up. Not only do I get to share our life with family and friends, it also makes a wonderful journal for me to look back on. So many pictures and videos of the girls. So I am in the process of starting a new blog...so give me a few days and I will have it up and running. I will also link this blog to it so these memories will never be lost! :) Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Nic.....I know how hard it is to post and keep up, but I always look forward to reading your posts and seeing the pictures! Love you!!!!!!
Post a Comment