Addi has been very busy lately!! As you can see, her new trick is to wink. You will be talking to her and all of a sudden her face starts twitching (winking) and then she laughs. She also likes to dance and spin to music, gallop, and walk on her tippy toes. We have also noticed that she is following simple directions more and she can understand more of what we are saying. Last night I took all of her clothes and diaper off of her to get her ready for a bath and I handed her the diaper and said "let's go throw that away." I totally didn't expect her to streak through the house to the garbage can in the kitchen and throw the diaper away and then streak back through the house and into the bathroom for her bath, but she did! Kurt and I were surprised!! She is also starting to say the beginning sounds of some words. We are also teaching her sign language and so whenever she needs help, she does the sign for help and says "ha." Our baby is growing up too fast!!
4 comments:
No kidding! She is growing up so fast. I have a feeling when words start tumbling out of her mouth we all might be in trouble. ;) Can't wait to see her wink first hand!
Auntie Kim
I still don't know if I can wink without doing both eyes. Grace and I enjoyed the video.
That is too cute. Uncle Ryan and I enjoyed watching her!!!
Hi Addi,
Grammy thinks that you are just to cute for words. No doubt you know how to make us all smile and laugh!! I love you !!!!
Grammy Karen
Post a Comment