Kurt. Nicole. Addison. Averie. But Mostly Addison And Averie!
Can't wait to see the new furniture. I really like the looks of the chair, but what wouldn't look good with that model!!!!!!!!Love You all!
Wow! I bet your livingroom looks like a whole different room. What a great model you found! Where did you find someone that cute? I bet she loves that chair. I can't wait to see it.
The chair is great! I can't wait to see the couch.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Can't wait to see the new furniture. I really like the looks of the chair, but what wouldn't look good with that model!!!!!!!!
Love You all!
Wow! I bet your livingroom looks like a whole different room. What a great model you found! Where did you find someone that cute? I bet she loves that chair. I can't wait to see it.
The chair is great! I can't wait to see the couch.
Post a Comment