Where is this year going...it is already April!! Happy Half Birthday to Addison. She is 1 1/2 today...unbelievable!! Being around my sister-in-law Sara, her pregnancy, and all of the small baby things has really made me think a lot lately about when Addi was that small. It does not seem that long ago but it was a year and a half ago. It is amazing how fast they grow!! Addi is talking up a storm now. She can usually get across what she is trying to say and is repeating everything!! She says about 15-20 words now on a regular basis. Some of them are the beginning sounds of words, but we know what she is saying so we count them!! The first picture is of her putting coins in her piggy bank. My mom started this...and Addi loves it!! The second picture is of Ella and her birthday party. She is now 4 and she had a My Little Pony birthday party. The last picture is of Addi playing pin the tail on the pony. She was not real sure what was going on but did a great job! Addi is also starting to give us a little taste of being a toddler. We are starting to experience some hitting, pushing, and some toddler tantrums and so she has started experiencing some time outs!!! So far, so good! We are getting ready for Easter this week. We have Addi's Easter basket ready and she is going to hunt some plastic eggs this year, so that should be fun! We are having Easter dinner at our house on Saturday with my family and then hanging out with Kurt's family on Sunday at his sister Kim's house. I have done something to my tooth and have been having some pain since last Wednesday, so I am going to the dentist tomorrow. That should be fun and interesting! I chalk it up to turning 30...
1 comment:
The best is yet to come! ;) I so enjoyed hanging out with my little beanie yesterday. I love how interactive she is. Must admit I saw some of the "toddler" episodes but not many and not much. Just enough to show that she is a perfect 1 1/2 year old. I can't wait for Sunday! Well...the dinner part. I am not looking forward to the singing part. Ugh! What was I thinking? Good luck with the tooth. Hope it's nothing major. Getting old sucks! (in the words of Alec G., mom!) Love you all!
~Auntie Kim
Post a Comment