Sunday, March 22, 2009





This past Saturday was my sister-in-law, Sara's, baby shower. I hosted it and had some help from a few of her friends. It was really nice and everything turned out great!! She is due April 23 and it cannot come fast enough. She is having a little girl and her name will be Ada Jean. was fun looking at all the little baby things. We had a candy table at the shower instead of cake and it was soooo cute and everyone loved it! While us girls were at the shower, Kurt, my dad, and my brother went fishing and caught nothing...I'm not sure how that is even fun, but whatever!!
In other news...Addi is done with her morning naps. Boo hoo!! I really enjoyed her morning naps!! I was having to struggle with her to take a nap in the morning and the struggle was just not worth it anymore. So she takes one good nap in the afternoon and still needs a morning nap every few days just to catch up. Our baby is growing so fast! Pretty soon she will be asking for keys to the car. Every day she says a new word. She now likes to say "good girl" to the dog and to herself. Too cute!!

1 comment:

Grandma Jean said...

AMEN!!!! She is tooooo cute!!!!!

Thanks for spending the day with us. We enjoyed celebrating a belated birthday with our "little" guy and his family!

Mom and Dad Pep