We have not posted in awhile so I thought I would share some pictures of Addi at her music class. We have been taking her to this music class, called Music Together, for a few weeks now and she likes it. She is one of the more reserved kids in the class but that is ok with us!! The class is great. They learn songs and rhythm patterns through music and movement. They get to explore instruments, rhythm sticks, and different props like scarves and balls. It is once a week for 10 weeks. We have signed her up for the spring session also so we will be going for awhile. Nathan, one of the little boys I watch during the day, is also in her class and they get along really well. And then of course the last picture is NOT at music time...that would be her "I love to be naked and streak through the house before I put my pajamas on" time!!
So, what else have we been up to...this past weekend, Kurt had a booth at the Home Show at the Civic Center. So he was there all weekend. The family that was part of the Extreme Home Makeover was there and they came over to Kurt's booth to thank them for their help. They are very nice people!! I have been working on Sara's shower and I am just about done with everything. I am getting so excited. Ada will be here in a little less than two short months!!
Addi is still learning some sign language, her latest word is "cookie." She is saying a handful of words really clear and using them all the time!! She is also starting to put two words together, the most popular being "Hi Gigi" when she is talking to our dog Maggie. She has also figured out how to climb onto our bench in the kitchen so it will be a short time before she is climbing onto the furniture. She eats with a fork by herself and almost has the spoon mastered!
We are soooo ready for Spring!!! We are planning a trip to Texas in May to visit family and roofing the house sometime in the near future. Busy...busy...busy...
3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! That last one really reminds us of her Dad. He loved that "free feeling".
Sounds like you have been busy! The year is going by fast at school, but I am already looking forward to our spring break. I have one more month to go!
Love to all 3 of you! We are looking forward to seeing you again - soon I hope !
I loved the pictures. Looks like she enjoys music class. Why wouldn't you? It is a fun class. Reserved...she must get that from her mom. ;) As for the last picture...that is ALL her Dad! Love you guys!
We can't wait for you guys to come. Lots of visiting, relaxing, and our pool will be open. Grace saw naked Addi and thought it was VERY funny
Post a Comment