Happy St. Patty's Day!! Hope everyone wore their green! We had beautiful weather here today and so we took Addi and Nathan (one of the little ones I watch) to the St. Patrick's Day Parade. I have lived around Peoria for pretty much my whole life and have never been to a parade around here! It was super long but really nice. The kids did awesome and loved every minute of it. They sat in the wagon and ate snacks for awhile and then we took them out and helped them collect some necklaces and candy. Both of them loved the dogs and balloons in the parade but did not like the loud firetrucks too much. We had a great day!! Kurt's 32nd birthday is this Thursday...Happy Birthday Kurt Michael!!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Happy St. Patty's Day!! Hope everyone wore their green! We had beautiful weather here today and so we took Addi and Nathan (one of the little ones I watch) to the St. Patrick's Day Parade. I have lived around Peoria for pretty much my whole life and have never been to a parade around here! It was super long but really nice. The kids did awesome and loved every minute of it. They sat in the wagon and ate snacks for awhile and then we took them out and helped them collect some necklaces and candy. Both of them loved the dogs and balloons in the parade but did not like the loud firetrucks too much. We had a great day!! Kurt's 32nd birthday is this Thursday...Happy Birthday Kurt Michael!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What great pictures! I am so jealous that I wasn't able to enjoy the weather today! My how big Addi is getting! Thanks for the posting! ...and Happy Birthday Krutty Michael! Love you guys!
P.S. Does anyone else find it interesting that Nicole does not mind mentioning Kurt's upcoming age...but when it comes to her......Just wondering if anyone else noticed! :)
Yes, we noticed! It was so much fun to watch Addi on Saturday! She is so good and such a happy baby (or should I say young lady?). It seems like just a few years ago that her daddy was that age! How can I have such "old" kids??????
Loved the pictures!!!!! Keep them coming. There are never enough!!!!
Kurt,
Happy 32nd year of knowing me! Aren't you a lucky boy??!!??
Love you!
Sis
Post a Comment