Sunday, May 17, 2009





We went to my mom and dad's house today so that Addi could fly a kite with my dad. I remember flying kites when my brother and I were younger, it was something we did often with my dad. We had a great time and Addi loved it. My dad had a couple of kites for her to choose from and of course she chose the one with Pooh on it. In the first picture, she is helping him put it together. Once we got outside with it, Addi just ran around the back yard laughing and screaming, she thought is was funny when the kite was in the air. The second picture is of her flying the kite by herself. Whenever she was flying the kite, she wanted to run towards it which made it crash. She also liked to let go of it and so grandpa and daddy would have to chase after it. So the next picture of her sitting and flying the kite!! She did a great job and it was fun to see her enjoying it!! She also helped my mom husk some corn for dinner. We let her try some corn on the cob. I didn't think she would do very good with it...she still does not have that many teeth...but she loved it and was actually obsessed with it. It was all she wanted for dinner and she did just fine with it!!

1 comment:

spedigo83 said...

That is so cute. I am glad that you guys had a nice day for flying the kite. I know how much your dad has been looking forward to it. Looks like you guys had a great time!