
We had a break from the rain today and so even though the leaves were a wet mess...it didn't stop us from playing in them!!! We raked up a pile of them and Addi and two of her friends, Nathan and
Halle, enjoyed sliding down the slide and into the leaves.

Addi said she was mowing the leaves just like daddy!! And she was right, Kurt spent the morning sucking up the leaves with the mower...an hour later, you couldn't tell he had even done it!

It is a weird thing to photograph...but I LOVE Addi's eye lashes and so I have many pictures of them. I am probably just a little jealous!

Addi and Nathan enjoyed filling a bucket and wagon with leaves.

Kurt found two massive worms hiding in a pile of leaves in the front yard and so he had them in his hand and showed the kids. They would look at them but didn't want to touch them. Addi kept calling them snakes! I don't blame her, they were huge and ugly!! In this picture, Kurt and Addi put the worms in our tomato beds and covered them up with leaves. Addi watched them for awhile and then told them
ni-night!
2 comments:
I can just hear her saying "ni-night" to the snakes! We miss you and love the fall pictures.
Thanks for the pics!!!! It seems like only yesterday that my kids were playing in the leaves. I don't think they enjoy them quite as much now!!!!
Post a Comment