A big happy birthday to Kurt today. That is my husband there on the far right rocking the Miami Vice jacket....isn't he a stud!!!! This was taken long before I knew him but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share such a cute picture. Happy 33rd birthday babe....love Cole and Addi.
3 comments:
If you hadn't pointed out that he was in that picture, no one would have noticed. They would have been too busy looking at that adorable baby! Happy Birthday Krut!
Oh, Nicole! You seriously couldn't find an embarrassing picture of just Kurt???? LOL I am sure though, Kasey, they can't see the adorable baby because they are looking at the puffy awesomeness of my hair!!! A lot of ozone was lost during that hairstyle phase! Sorry!
How about those proud (and skinny) parents? We loved those kids then -- we love them now -- and will love them forever!!!! And just when we thought our hearts were full to overflowing -- they added spouses and grandkids -- and we love them too!!!!
Post a Comment