
Last night we went out to dinner with my brother Ryan, Sara, and Ada and then they came back to our house to hang out for awhile. Addi had fun playing with her cousin Ada. I tried a few times to get a picture of the girls together, but Addison was being a stink!! She did however want a picture of her and her aunt
CiCi.

Ada playing with toys.

She is too cute!!

Today was such a beautiful day outside that Kurt mentioned going to to the zoo today. He has never been to the Peoria Zoo and so Addi and I took him! ;) Then after we walked the zoo, we went for a picnic lunch in the park outside the zoo and Addi played on the swings. I don't know about you, but I am LOVING this weather!!

Addi feeding the goat.

Zebras

Lion

Mommy, Addi, and a camel!!
No comments:
Post a Comment