We enrolled Addi in Jumpstart Gymnastics a few weeks ago. She goes every Saturday morning for 10 weeks. Her class is called the Diaper Buddies and an adult has to accompany them around the gym at all times. Once she is three, she will join the class called Bitty Gym and it will only be her, the other kids in her class, and her teacher. I am kind of looking forward to that!! But for now, she does three "circuits" during each class and they work on all sorts of things. I do believe her favorite thing is jumping on the trampolines but they also have worked on balance beams, bars, rings, ropes, somersaults, and they even have started them on the basics of cartwheels. I love that she LOVES gymnastics!!! I ordered her a leotard off of Etsy.com and this week was the first week she got to wear it! The first picture is of her doing the Butterfly which is one of their stretching exercises. The second picture is of her doing the splits! Funny I know! But that is all the farther she can get those little legs to go for now. They work on putting their arms up over their heads after they do a trick and so that is why she has them up! TA-DA!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Future Team USA
We enrolled Addi in Jumpstart Gymnastics a few weeks ago. She goes every Saturday morning for 10 weeks. Her class is called the Diaper Buddies and an adult has to accompany them around the gym at all times. Once she is three, she will join the class called Bitty Gym and it will only be her, the other kids in her class, and her teacher. I am kind of looking forward to that!! But for now, she does three "circuits" during each class and they work on all sorts of things. I do believe her favorite thing is jumping on the trampolines but they also have worked on balance beams, bars, rings, ropes, somersaults, and they even have started them on the basics of cartwheels. I love that she LOVES gymnastics!!! I ordered her a leotard off of Etsy.com and this week was the first week she got to wear it! The first picture is of her doing the Butterfly which is one of their stretching exercises. The second picture is of her doing the splits! Funny I know! But that is all the farther she can get those little legs to go for now. They work on putting their arms up over their heads after they do a trick and so that is why she has them up! TA-DA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too stinkin' cute! Thanks for sharing! I love to hear about her adventures...and yours!
Post a Comment