

I know that I am late, but....HAPPY EASTER! Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend. Ours was great...but very busy and it went too fast! On Saturday, we took the three cousins from the Pepperell side of the family to get their pictures taken for Easter. It went better than I thought it would, and we ended up with a few good pictures. Then we went and spent the day at my parent's house. Addi got to play with her cousin Ada, fly a kite with Papa (I think this may have been the highlight of her day because she is still talking about it,) and hunt for Easter eggs. Then on Sunday we went to Kurt's parent's house. Addi got to play with her cousins Cillian and Grace, we ate way too much good food, and had another Easter egg hunt but this one was cut a little short because of rain. It was a great weekend and we always enjoy the holidays with Addison!!
No comments:
Post a Comment