Friday, August 13, 2010

Little Picaso

Addi's drawings have really taken off....I love, love, LOVE children's first drawings and when they first learn to read. It was a very favorite part for me when I was teaching. This is the first time Addi drew an actual person where you could make out what it was. It is a picture of her cousin Grace on her first day of Kindergarten. We were sending her a care package and Addi wanted to draw her a picture to put in the package and this is what she drew. I love it!!!
On another note...we have started potty training. Well, we have been trying for awhile on and off with no luck but just this week she has really taken to the idea of it. She is on her third straight day of using the potty and keeping her underwear dry! We are VERY proud of her...and are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

1 comment:

kpepperell said...

Love it! I too love to watch the learning process in place...maybe that is why we are teachers. ;) Congrats on the good week of potty training...I am proud of her too!