
For my birthday, Kurt and Addi gave me a new camera...so I snapped a few pictures while we were at Wildlife Prairie Park while I try to figure out my new toy!! We spent Sunday at the Park and had a really nice time. We went in the morning and had brunch and then walked the park and rode the choo choo train. I hadn't been there since a kid, but since the state cut most of the park's funding...it is suffering. It was very overgrown and rundown. Sad really! But we had a nice time and Addison loved looking at all the animals. We have also been working on potty training and the trip to the park was her first public outing in big girl undies and she did awesome. We visited every potty in the park...but she stayed dry all day! The picture above is of one of the five gorgeous wolves at the park and we were so close to them...they were beautiful!!

Bald Eagle looking at me!

Buffalo

Home, Home on the range!

Addi feeding the sheep.

I LOVE how Addi's tongue is hanging out of her mouth as if she is going to lick the goat food off of her own hands!

My mom, the beautiful butterfly!

My dad and his walking stick he found at the park. Addison kept yelling at him to "put that stick down."

Big kitty!

Black Bear

We also got pretty close to this bear.

All aboard!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time. :)
Post a Comment