Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

This was the first year that we carved pumpkins with Addison. She wasn't sure about it at first but really got into it!!

Ewwww! What is in there? That is gross...I'm not touching that!

Maybe I can scoop it out with a spoon.

Mmmmmm..it tastes good at least!

Well, maybe I will try and stick my hand in there.

Oooooo...this is a little weird!

I actually kind of like it!

She thought this was really funny! She has sick humor like her father.

Kurt, his mini-me, and their pumpkin.

She is a huge fan of the toasted pumpkin seeds.

Mommy and daddy's pumpkin.

We let Addi choose the faces and so she chose a happy face for her baby pumpkin and a scary face for mommy and daddy's pumpkin.


Happy Halloween!!


Trick-or-Treat!

2 comments:

kpepperell said...

Those two with Addi in the last picture had great costumes! :) Love the pictures of the pumpkin carving too! Her expressions are priceless! As always...thanks for sharing your life with us! ;) Love you all!!!!!

Baedke Family Blessings said...

She is ADORABLE!! Love her costume!