
We had such a busy holiday weekend!! It went way too fast. On Friday we went to the Santa Claus Parade. It was
sooooo cold...but we enjoyed it!

Baby it's cold outside!!

On Saturday we celebrated our nephew
Cillian's first birthday with a Through the Woods birthday party. The party was adorable but not as adorable as the birthday boy. He LOVED his cupcake!
Yummmmmm!

On Sunday we took our annual trip to Grady's Christmas Tree Farm to get our tree. I have been going with my parent's since I was little and this was Addi's fourth time at the farm. It is a great family tradition. The weather cooperated and we eventually found our tree.

This is our tree!

Addi put the first ornament on the tree...it was the letter A!

Ta-
da!
2 comments:
What a beautiful tree, for a beautiful family and home!!!!! Thanks for letting us be part of your memories of Thanksgiving weekend!
B-e-a-utiful! :) What a great looking tree. I was just thinking of the past pictures and how much Addi has grown. Wow! The time sure does fly. I am glad you invited me to be a part of the Christmas Parade adventure. Love you guys!
Post a Comment