Saturday, February 12, 2011

Addi's First Snowman

Kurt and Addison went outside after dinner tonight to build Addi's first snowman. She thought it was fantastic that she got to play outside even though it was dark. Our temperatures are going to be pretty warm over the next week so we know that the snow won't be around much longer...and hopefully this is the last that we will see of snow this season! Fingers crossed!







The snowman has a face on both sides so one side she named "daddy" and the other side she named "mommy."





FYI...To my family that checks this blog all the time...there is a special little treat somewhere on the main page and I CANNOT believe no one has found it yet! Don't worry...there is no prize to finding it!

4 comments:

Greg Gandenberger said...

It is an adorable name! I can't wait to meet her!

Greg Gandenberger said...

And that was Kasey....not Greg!

Grandma Jean said...

Love that little girl already!!!!! And I LOVE the name!!!! How did I miss the news? I've even scrolled down to see how many days until I meet her, and somehow missed the name (of course, I never dreamed it would be there)! I check the blogs at least once a day!

kpepperell said...

Love, Love, Love! I can't wait to meet that little Reesie Cup! This colon better be working by then!!! The name is beautiful...just like she will be! I can't wait for pictures of Kurt making snowmen with both his girls! Thanks for sharing your memories with all of us! It's like we are there too!