Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Because Kasey Demanded It!

So here it is in all its glory!! 30 weeks pregnant and counting. I had an appointment on Monday and everything was fine. My belly measured at 30 weeks and Averie's heart rate was 134. She is a very active baby whenever I am sitting or laying still but very calm whenever I am moving...not like her sister at all. Addison had a schedule before she was even born, she was pretty predictable! I am now to the point that I will be going to the doctors every two weeks and I have another sonogram in about 6 weeks. I am really looking forward to it! I am also getting to the point that I am uncomfortable often. Addison is really sweet and excited about her sister but of course she does not understand it fully. She talks and sings to my belly all the time. She has also insisted that her sister needed stickers so she stuck stickers on my belly and then there are the times when I am getting out of the shower and she will run into the bathroom to give me a towel. She tells me to cover the baby up because it is cold. She talks about how she is going to hold the baby and pat her when she cries. It is pretty sweet!

3 comments:

Grandma Jean said...

Nic!
You are the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen! Can't wait to meet Averie, and all of the funny stories we are going to hear about the girls!
Love you lots!!!!

Momo Jean

kpepperell said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing all the stories of Addi and Averie! I can't wait for the ones to come. :) I am so glad that Kasey is demanding!

Baedke Family Blessings said...

You look adorable!! Your belly is really out front. Very cute!!!