Let's face it....we have been living in toddler world for awhile now and are very use to our daily routine...BUT...that time is coming quickly (roughly 10 weeks from now) that baby Averie will be here and once again our world will be turned upside down! Lately I have been reliving memories of our first year with Addison, trying to remember what it was like with a baby around and trying to gear up to be in that baby mode. So I was looking at some videos of Addi today from when she was a baby and decided to post a few of my favorites. Of course I had to shed some tears while watching some of these...she has just gotten so big! I guess it was just one of those emotional days for me! ;) This first video was of Addi and her cousin Grace and Aunt Michele. She was about 7 weeks at the time. Enjoy~
I am going to say that she is about 4 months in this video. She learned to play Peek-A-Boo very early on and it was her favorite game to play for awhile.
She is about 10 1/2 months old here and although Kurt had seen her take steps before, this was the first time I had seen her walk. Before she learned to walk, she would walk while sitting on her legs...it was the craziest thing...but too cute!
This was shortly before her first birthday. She picked up on words pretty quickly and knew how to say a handful of words by this time but "dog" was her new favorite word as you can tell!
Once she began to walk and talk...there was no looking back!! Before she could ever put sentences together she would do this weird babble that we called "Addisoniese." This is of her telling Kurt off!
You can always count on daddy to teach her bad habits! This is one that has stuck with her...she still calls me loco!! I love this little girl!
1 comment:
These videos are just what we needed after a long, exhausting day at the Dr., hospital, etc.
Thanks for the reminders of the memories! We love that little girl too!
We missed the one of her talking on the phone! We can't wait to see the videos of Addison and Averie!!!!
Momo Jean, Papa Dave, and Aunt Kim
Post a Comment