Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tiny Dancer


Addi had her first dance lesson on Tuesday.  She is taking a combo class where they do 20 minutes of tap, 20 minutes of acrobats, and 20 minutes of ballet.  I thought her first class would just be getting to know everyone but they threw the kids right into it.  It was so stinking cute!  As of now there are 9 girls and 1 boy in her class but I don't see a few of them making it.  She has a lesson every week now until May and then they have a recital where she will be doing a tap number and a ballet number.  I am so excited!  Right now Addi is with Kurt buying tap shoes...I was the bad mom who didn't have them for the first day of class!  Kurt even said that he could cry watching the videos because she is so grown up in them!  OK grandmas...get your tissues!!    



2 comments:

Grandma Jean said...

I've been stalking the blog, waiting for these pictures. They were worth the wait. Kurt is right....I had the kleenex ready. It doesn't seem that long ago and my babies were just little. Enjoy every moment...I plan to enjoy childhood once again with my wonderful grand kids!!!!

kpepperell said...

What about the aunts?!? I needed kleenex too. It amazes me how big she is already. Someone not only ate the baby, but ate the toddler too.