We ran off and joined the circus for a night!! I am not sure who was more excited...me or Addi!! It was the first time at the circus for both of us. We loved it, it was great!! We also had awesome seats!!
The dude on the bottom was lifting over 1,200 pounds!
Awkward!
She was hanging by her hair...ouch!
There were seven motorcycles in there.
I want an elephant as a pet! It was crazy just how gentle, graceful, and quick they were!
We actually got to see someone fall during the trapeze act, good thing there was a net!
So cute!!
This motorcyle was right above our heads!
I guess I didn't really get any pictures of the clowns but there were tons of them! Addi informed us that she really liked those clowns because they were friendly but she didn't like that other clown (AKA...Ronald McDonald!)
Addi kept calling him "the little boy!" Guess we need to have a little talk about that!!
The tigers were amazing mainly because we were so close to them! They were beautiful!!
This chick was hanging from his TEETH! Wow!
Pretty kitty!
3 comments:
I am so glad you had a great time. The motorcycles in the cage always make my heart beat faster! Just seeing the picture stresses me out. Love the circus, sad we missed it. See you soon!
We loved getting to watch Averie....I'm sure she was way more fun than the circus!!!!
I was at the circus when the tightrope walkers fell...unfortunately they did not have a net!
I think you did get a picture of a clown....we just call her Addi!
So cool! By the way...what did Ronald ever do to Addi? LOL I totally get the not liking clowns thing...They creep me out! :) I agree with Momo...I enjoyed watching Averie.
Post a Comment