So, about three months ago, I asked Addison what kind of birthday party she wanted this year and she said she wanted a rainbow party. Well, if you know me, I LOVE to plan parties and decorate parties and I LOVE even more to make the decorations. I swear I missed my calling!! :) So we had Addi's Rainbow Birthday Party yesterday. It turned out great and more importantly, she had an awesome time!!
We had cake and ice cream and had all kinds of toppings to put on the ice cream. I think the kids enjoyed making their own little treats...and I think the adults enjoyed it too! ;)
I made the kids rainbow wands and homemade ice cream kits to take home.
The cake was AWESOME! Not only was it delicious but it was a rainbow inside!! My wonderful sister-in-law made it and did a terrific job...although she may never do another favor for me again! ;)
We asked everyone who came to wear their favorite color of the rainbow, so it was a pretty colorful bunch!
I gave the kids rainbow crayons to color with. I remember these as a kid...they were a pretty big hit!
Everyone got their own individual tub of ice cream to add toppings to.
I wanted to hire someone to paint the kid's faces but it was toooooo expensive so I gave that job to Kurt! Haha.....he did a terrific job drawing rainbows on their faces!
Sleeping Lola!
Inside the cake!!
Cousins gotta hug!
This party stuff is exhausting!!
Little man was in trouble.
No we are not marrying off our four year old. She loves to play dress up so my parents got her this outfit!
I wanted to get her a bike for her birthday but somehow I lost out on that one and she ended up with this!! She LOVES it! A little scary with a four year old at the wheel but she really enjoyed giving the other children rides at her party! I can picture these two in sixteen years cruising around town. OK now I am going to have a panic attack!
Not Uncle Ed's biggest fan!! Don't worry, she will come around! ;)
We had the party at the park so there was also a playground!
This rainbow just happend to be at the park.
1 comment:
What a beautiful party!...as usual! You did an awesome job once again. I am so glad I was able to be there and help. I am glad you liked the cake and that it turned out. Whew! I was so worried it would topple over or something. It is hard to believe that your first little bundle of joy is already 4! My how time flies! :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment