We did all of the preparations this year to make sure that Santa was able to find our house on Christmas Eve. Addison threw some magical reindeer mix outside the front door to make sure that the reindeer could see our house from the sky.
She also put out a little snack for Santa and his reindeer and hung a magic key by the front door so that Santa could enter our house since our fireplace doesn't work.
Sure enough, Santa did make it to our house!!
All of these are for me...I must have been a good girl!
Addi asked Santa for an iron and ironing board this year. I think Santa thought she was crazy but gave her one anyways...and what does she do with it?...iron bubble wrap?
Leappad
A baby doll!!!!!! I'm so excited!!
I love her!
Santa even brought our dog Maggie a little present.
We spent Christmas day at Kurt's mom and dad's house and had another wonderful meal and time with family!
Momo and Papa Pepperell and the girls!
What is under that big bag?
It's a bike!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment