So...Kurt gave me a Silhouette for Christmas. What is that you might ask? It is a cutting machine that looks much like a printer and it hooks up to your computer and comes with a program so that you can design things. If you can cut it with scissors, the Silhouette will cut it. It is awesome! It cuts paper, vinyl, makes heat transfers, and can even bedazzle!! ;) I plan on using it for the girl's birthday parties, but I started off with a couple of simple projects around the house. I am addicted!!! This was my first project. I cut the letter P out of vinyl and put it on the outside of the frame. Very simple!!
So then I thought I would try something a little more difficult. So I cut out of vinyl a favorite quote of mine to put on the wall in the toyroom. This one was a little more difficult because I chose a thin font.
I did all of this while the girls were napping yesterday! My next project is a welcome sign on the door and then I have BIG plans for a wall in the kitchen! ;) After that, I may start taking orders!! ;)
2 comments:
I am in love!!! You have to make some stuff for me on this great invention! ;)
That is awesome!!!!! I wish I had that!
Post a Comment