Today was Addison's first day of Preschool. She was so excited and sooooo ready to go. She is going to Pals' Pre-K class two days a week, all day long. We would love to send her more but well.....it is expensive and we could only get two days to work with our schedules. Her teachers are Ms. Rene and Ms. Erin and her classroom theme is Flat Stanley. I am so proud of her. Unfortunately, she didn't take a nap (she still requires a nap every day) and so she was pretty cranky by the time she got home tonight but with a little coaching, she did tell us a few things about her day. And NO...I didn't cry when I dropped her off for the first time. She was so excited about it, it made it easy to take her. She is going to have a great school year and this Mama cannot wait for her first piece of artwork that she brings home!! ;)
1 comment:
I was one of those Mom's who didn't cry. Every year I see the Mom's bringing their kids in with tears rolling down all of their cheeks. We were all so excited for the new adventures !!!! It was just another step on our journey!!!!!!
Post a Comment