The girls' aunt and uncle gave them these matching dresses. They are so cute and so I couldn't pass up getting their picture in them. So we took them to one of our favorite spots near our home and TRIED to get a picture of them. Not an easy thing to do!! Averie was very distracted by all of the flowers and Addi just wanted to run around and climb all over the rocks. But we got a few really cute ones!
Love this one!
Averie would not leave the rose bushes alone. She kept plucking the petals off one by one.
There they all are!
We kept telling Averie to lay down...so....
she layed down. I love, love, LOVE this pictures! I love Addi's face. This is their personalities 100%!
Another of my favorites!
She was really into close ups!
Monkey see...monkey do!
She so badly wanted to climb that tree behind her.
1 comment:
When you advertise as a party planner, you also need to list photographer to your resume ......these are gorgeous!!!!! Of course it helps to have such gorgeous girls to photograph.....I may be a bit prejudiced, but I would think so even if they weren't my grand daughters!!!!! Thanks for the pictures!!!!!!! Now I need some hard copies, so I don't have to carry my IPad around!!
Post a Comment