Friday, September 19, 2008


As you can see, we have started a blog. We have been posting pictures and journal entries to Addi's website for the past year but we are running out of room. So, as of her first birthday, we are no longer going to use that website and instead use our blog. You can continue to check out her website to see pictures of her from the past year, we just are not going to update it anymore!! We hope you enjoyed it!! We thought this blog would be great because we can also include Kurt and I on it too!! So check back as much as you like!!
As for what we have been up to....besides a trip to Vegas and Galena in August, we have been spending our weekends working on the basement. It is about 85% done!!! What are we doing this weekend? Working in the basement!! ;) Addi is moving right along. She is walking all over the place and babbles a lot!! Along with Kurt and I, she has been battling allergies and actually has her second ear infection, again in the right ear. So this picture is of her after a very rough night!! I think there may even be a boogie under her nose! Sorry...welcome to our world!! I am enjoying staying home with her. I have two other children I watch and I am adding a third as of Oct. 22. They are all part time and so I never have more than three (including Addi) at a time. It has its rough moments, but overall is wonderful!! Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Grandma Jean said...

Yeah, the fourth time must be the charm. I finally am able to post to your blog. I enjoyed babysite, and I know I will love this one too. My only fear is that I will be late for school, (checking all these blogs), it's a good thing school starts 15 minutes later this year.

kpepperell said...

Kurt, Nic, and Beanie,

I am wondering why I wasn't invited to this party? Lucky for you I can find it on my own. :) You can run, but you can't hide from Aunt Kim.

Love you guys!
(and Maggie, too)