Kurt. Nicole. Addison. Averie. But Mostly Addison And Averie!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Today we took Addi to Tanner's Apple Orchard. Grandma and Grandpa Skolaski, Grandma and Grandpa Pepperell, and Aunt Kim all went with us. It was a perfect day and perfect weather. Addi had so much fun!!! She was a little unsure at first because we got there and set her right in this huge patch of pumpkins but once she warmed up to it, she loved it!! She played in the pumpkins, petted the goats (kissed a goat,) and played in the park...but her favorite thing was tasting the apple cider and walking through the maze made of hay. I don't know why...but she was really excited about it!!?!?! It was a great day. Kurt and I also worked in the basement on Saturday and got a little more done on it. Addi is also working on cutting her two front teeth. They are not through the gums yet but they are right there and they are making her much more fussy than when she cut her first two teeth!!!
It was a great and exciting day and weekend! I had a lot of fun playing with Addi on Saturday while mommy and daddy worked on the basement. Today was full of many firsts for Little Bean! I must say the maze was a highlight. :) I can't wait to see those top teeth. Hopefully they will come through soon!
Just got home a few minutes ago, and already have my "jammies" on and ready to go to bed. It was such a great day!!!! But now I am ready for bed. Thanks to all for making the annual trip to Tanners with us. We missed the trip with the Texas Pepperells -- this is the first time I have not been able to go with Grace, but now I will have such cute pictures of Addi to put in my pumpkin album. I love you all sooooo much!
How cute. What a Central Illinois tradition. Goat kisses and all. Hope you all are well. It seems like just yesterday Addi was still in your belly, and we were all anticipating her safe arrival. Time flies.
6 comments:
It was a great and exciting day and weekend! I had a lot of fun playing with Addi on Saturday while mommy and daddy worked on the basement. Today was full of many firsts for Little Bean! I must say the maze was a highlight. :) I can't wait to see those top teeth. Hopefully they will come through soon!
Love you all!
Aunt Kimmi
Just got home a few minutes ago, and already have my "jammies" on and ready to go to bed. It was such a great day!!!! But now I am ready for bed. Thanks to all for making the annual trip to Tanners with us. We missed the trip with the Texas Pepperells -- this is the first time I have not been able to go with Grace, but now I will have such cute pictures of Addi to put in my pumpkin album. I love you all sooooo much!
Great pictures! She is getting so big!
It looks like you guys had a great time at Tanners. Addi looks absolutely adorable as usual. Have a great weekend and we'll see you guys soon.
Much love,
Ryan and Sara
Those honeycrisp apples are good and sweet, but not as sweet as our little Addi!!!!!!
How cute. What a Central Illinois tradition. Goat kisses and all. Hope you all are well. It seems like just yesterday Addi was still in your belly, and we were all anticipating her safe arrival. Time flies.
Post a Comment