This past weekend was a busy one for us, and this week is not going to slow down!! We took Addi to her first football game Friday night. We went and watched Noah Tornow play for Richwoods and they won!! It was fun and Addi had a great time!! She is a huge people watcher and so with the band, the cheerleaders, and the football players, she was busy watching something or someone the whole time. A cheerleader gave her a pom pom and so that helped keep her busy too! She did great! Then on Saturday and Sunday, Kurt was in Chicago for Patrick's bachelor party. So Addi and I went shopping with grammy to get stuff for her birthday party which is this coming weekend. So we are spending our week getting ready for that and of course....working in the basement!!! It is looking great and getting closer to being finished. Right now we are painting and hanging trim and doors.
Addi has started a cute new ritual. Every morning when I get her out of her crib she points to the picture above her crib and says "that?" and I tell her it is a picture of mommy's belly with baby Addi in it and then she turns and points to a picture on her bookshelf and says "that?" and I tell her that it is a picture of baby Addi and then she points to her name hanging on the wall and I tell her that is her name and she says "Adda." It is so sweet and a great start to the day!!
4 comments:
I am afraid that life will never slow down for you. :) I am so looking forward to celebrating our first year with little Addi Bean! Thanks for the update. It almost is like being there, too.
Love you!
Aunt Kim
Thanks for the update! I miss you all so much. I can't wait to help celebrate her birthday. I know the party will be wonderful!
Love you all,
Kasey
I was getting on to tell Addi how much I was looking forward to celebrating her first birthday, when I saw that I was only the third person to say the same thing!!! Beat out by my two girls! Of course, I must say I was out tonight, so I couldn't get on as fast :)
I love finding out new stories of our precious girl. Let the party begin!!!
The party went so well. Everything was beautiful. Thanks for letting us be apart of Addi's big day!
Love you all!
Kasey
Post a Comment