Tuesday, June 16, 2009



Congratulations Tom, Lori, and big brother Dillon!!! Callie Morgan Wight was born on June 15 at 1:51 pm. She weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz. and was 19.5 in. long. You can't see it in these pictures, but she has tons of thick, dark hair with blond highlights. I have never seen a baby with such thick hair and highlights. Kurt told Lori it was because she went and got her hair highlighted while she was pregnant. The family is doing good and Dillon said it is pretty cool to have a little sister. We will ask him again in a few months!! ;) She is a beautiful baby!!

2 comments:

kpepperell said...

Congrats! I was just thinking about Lori. I knew she was due soon. She is a beautiful baby. It will be interesting to hear what Dillon thinks as time goes on!

Grandma Jean said...

What a beautiful baby! Congrats. to all!!! She sure looks like her big brother!!!! Big brothers are very special -- just ask Kasey! I know Dillon will be very special to his little sister!