Kurt. Nicole. Addison. Averie. But Mostly Addison And Averie!
Mommy and daddy got new cell phones and so Addison gets to play with mommy's old cell phone!
Oh my Gosh!!!! I can hardly wait until she can dial Gamma Jean, and we can talk!!! Soooooo cute!!!!!!!Love you all!
I watched it twice on FB and now on here! Can only imagine what she will be like as a teenager!
Can you please just follow her with a camera all day? She is too cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my Gosh!!!! I can hardly wait until she can dial Gamma Jean, and we can talk!!! Soooooo cute!!!!!!!
Love you all!
I watched it twice on FB and now on here! Can only imagine what she will be like as a teenager!
Can you please just follow her with a camera all day? She is too cute!
Post a Comment