On Sunday, the entire Pepperell family was able to get together at our house for the day. It is not easy to get so many people together who live so far apart, but we did and had a great time!! The weather and company was perfect. I love to see Addison and her cousin Grace together. They get along so well and have so much fun together. I wish we could do it all more often!!! Thanks everyone for coming...it was great!
2 comments:
It was lots of fun! Thanks for hosting. I wish we could do it more often too! One day is just not enough. We have to try and do the vacation thing! Love you all!
I can't believe how quickly the day passed. It was like Christmas or a wedding -- you plan and plan, and then the day is over before you can even begin to realize it. I am so proud of all my family. They all get along so well!!!!! Thank you Kurt and Nicole for being such great hosts!!!
My love to all!!!!!!!
Post a Comment