Kurt. Nicole. Addison. Averie. But Mostly Addison And Averie!
Oh, boy! Of all the phrases... :) Keep the videos coming! Miss my Beanie! :)
Well, she may act like her daddy most of the time, but I see Nic is already teaching her the fine science of cleaning. That table is shiny!!!!! We love the videos, I check several times a day! Even Dave checks the websites to see if there is any news! We are addicted to them!!!We love you all!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh, boy! Of all the phrases... :) Keep the videos coming! Miss my Beanie! :)
Well, she may act like her daddy most of the time, but I see Nic is already teaching her the fine science of cleaning. That table is shiny!!!!!
We love the videos, I check several times a day! Even Dave checks the websites to see if there is any news! We are addicted to them!!!
We love you all!
Post a Comment