Sunday, August 30, 2009

Addison's cousin, Ada, spent last Thursday and Friday with us while her mommy and daddy were at work. Addison loved having her there although there were a few moments of jealousy!! Whatever Ada did...Addi had to do too. Ada was playing on the floor and so Addi joined her. GIRLS!!


My friend Julie and I put together a reunion for all of our friends from Lincoln College. So for the ones who could make it on Saturday, we all met at Kickapoo Creek Park in Lincoln and hung out for the day. It was sooooo nice to see everyone. We all pretty much keep in touch through emails but a few of them I had not seen since we graduated 11 years ago...it was a great time!









Today, we went down to the Peoria riverfront for the Duck Race. It is an annual event that supports The Center for Prevention of Abuse. We have never gone before, but thought Addi would enjoy it. So we each bought a duck and watched the ducks race down a sectioned off part of the Illinois River. It was fun....but Addi's favorite part was a larger than life size rubber ducky. The picture of her and I in front of it, is our third trip back to the duck!!



2 comments:

Greg, Kasey, and Cillian said...

It looks like you all had a busy and exciting weekend! We miss you!

Greg, Kasey, and Cillian said...

I forgot to mention that I love Addi's outfit in the first picture!