Oh, MY!!!!! Too funny! I could hardly watch it because I was crying! I love not only how Addi can spin but how she also tries to get the boys to dance with her. A little look into the future! Thanks for another favorite video to watch. :)
I have to confess...I just watched this for the 4th time. It is sooooo great! That little Gavin is a great dancer and Nathan was rockin' it out! How fun!
4 comments:
TOO TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!
You'd better keep that girl under lock and key! The boys will be flocking around her! She certainly does not get her rhythm from her Grandma!!!
The best part of this video is watching Addi spin almost the entire time! Keep the videos coming!
Oh, MY!!!!! Too funny! I could hardly watch it because I was crying! I love not only how Addi can spin but how she also tries to get the boys to dance with her. A little look into the future! Thanks for another favorite video to watch. :)
Love you guys!
Aunt Kimmi
I have to confess...I just watched this for the 4th time. It is sooooo great! That little Gavin is a great dancer and Nathan was rockin' it out! How fun!
Post a Comment