
So I thought this picture would be a cute one to start out with since our baby is turning 3. For those of you who can't see it, it is a giant balloon in the shape of a number 3. Why is it floating away? Well, Addi's Great Uncle Ed gave her that balloon for her birthday and just as soon as he handed it to her, she got so excited she let go. I love this shot, but I wish I had a picture of all of us jumping trying to catch it...I am sure it was quite a sight! She is very upset about loosing her balloon, but if I know my uncle, another one will show up!

Addi Mouse

Our little
girly-girl has no concept of being a little lady in dresses.

Ada Mouse

Callie playing in the car.
Colton Mouse

Dillon Mouse

Macho Macho Man!

Getting ready to blow out her candles.
Kyler eating some yummy treats! I wish I would have gotten a better picture, he had chocolate all over his face!

She LOVED the cotton candy cones!

Claire....so cute!

Opening presents.






I was trying to get her to say thank you....but she actually chose to be really shy all of a sudden!

First one up to bat!

Addi was very dainty about it!

Ella was actually the only kid who put a hole in the pinata but none of the candy fell out.

Dillon's turn!

Best buddies....born 6 days apart!

CANDY!




Bernice, Dave & Kay

My Uncle Ed and Dad.
Addis' Papa Dave and
Momo Jean.

Claire Mouse
Ok...so I couldn't help myself. Every time Emmi would bend over to pick up a piece of candy, her little crack would hang out...it was just too cute!

Ada

Ella got a kazoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment