Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Third Birthday Addison!!

Our baby is three today....so hard to believe!!! We talk about cute little things she did as a baby all the time and so some times it seams like she is still that baby....but she is such a big girl now!! So much has happened in this past year! She is still such a girly girl. She loves to play with baby dolls, purses, chap stick, jewelry, dress up clothes, and her new favorite...Barbie dolls! We have been talking about school to her more and she is becoming very interested in it...and loves to cut with scissors, pretend she is writing letter and words, play with play dough, and just in the last few months she has began memorizing parts of books and wanting to "read" books to us. Then in the last few weeks she has also starting asking us to tell her a story. She loves just random made up stories...especially if they are about a princess! But our little girly girl has a ruff and tumbly side to her as well. She has ALWAYS loved to be wrestled with and tossed around, which is her and daddy's thing...but she has also taken a severe liking to gymnastics. We started her in lessons this past year and she has loved every moment of it. She also LOVES the outdoors, especially when she can run around barefoot and playing on her swing set. She also has recently started to enjoy playing with cars and trains. She is now potty trained, with the exception of nighttime, and sleeps in a big girl bed. She really thinks she is hot stuff!! But the biggest change for Addison Brynn this year started about a month ago when her imagination EXPLODED. The kid says and does some of the funniest things all because she is imagining....and we are all her little puppets. Her imagination is crazy big anymore and she makes us laugh because of it all the time! If she does not end up with an imaginary friend, I will be shocked!! She has been a joy and blessing since the day she was born. We love her more than words can say...she is our world!

3 comments:

kpepperell said...

Happy Birthday Beanie! I am amazed by you everyday! You are so full of life and love. You have learned so much and still have so much to learn. I can't wait to see what the next few years bring. I love your imagination! You bring so much joy to all of our lives! Here's to another year ! ;)

Grandma Jean said...

Happy Birthday Addi!!!!!!
You have brought so much joy into our lives! I can't imagine how we ever got through without you! You bring such a spark and love of life into our lives. You remind me so much of your Daddy. I can't wait to see what you will do or say next!

All My Love,
Momo Jean

kpepperell said...

OHHHHH! I just saw the addition to your page...Baby Pep countdown! I love watching that. So exciting!