We officially have a four year old and a one year old. Although it is exhausting sometimes....I wouldn't change it for the world. Averie is our second blessing and although she is alike her sister in so many ways she definitely is her own person and UNlike her sister in many more ways. I think it is safe to say that Averie is our "wild child!" Addison was such a laid back and easy going going baby. Averie has known what she has wanted from day one and will get it no matter what she needs to do to get it. She has never been much of a baby and is always trying to keep up with her sis. She is silly, happy, stubborn, ADORES her big sister, loves to give hugs and kisses, smart, beautiful, loves to eat, has an adorable laugh, blows kisses, waves bye-bye, inquisitive, LOVES bath time, hates socks, and is VERY ticklish! She barely has one tooth and is working on two more. She isn't walking yet but is cruising the furniture and can stand up on her own in the middle of the room...so it won't be long. Although I have tried very hard to teach her to say Mama...I believe her first word is Uh Oh. She has said it a few times lately whenever she has dropped something but it sounds like Uh Uh. I'm having a hard time excepting it though...I was really wanting it to be Mama! ;)
She brightens our day and has made this past year a true blessing! I love having two little girls...I say all the time that I would not be able to handle it if I were given a boy! I am enjoying watching the sisters grow up and can't wait to see what this next year brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment