Addison had her first dance recital this past weekend. We are sooooo proud of her! She did such a great job! She was in two different songs...a ballet and a tap. I enjoyed taking her to every lesson and watching her up on stage this weekend. She is growing so fast! We also have a video of her ballet number but we recorded it on our video camera and now can't figure out how to get it off of there...so once we figure that out...we will share!
Acting silly back stage. Look as those eyelashes...
She has informed us that she loves to dance but really wants to go back to her gymnastics lessons instead. I will admit...it made me a little sad. But she also told me last night as I was tucking her into bed that she LOVED being on stage. So I have a feeling that it isn't really over! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment