Thursday, October 25, 2012

FALL

 Yup...its almost here...WINTER!  YUCK!  I love Fall.   Next to Spring, it is my favorite time of the year.  But I know that Winter is near and that is just depressing!  But we are going to enjoy it while we can.  Today, the girls wanted to play in the leaves...well...Addison wanted to play in the leaves.

I think we all remember this little gem.  That would be Averie last year "playing" in the leaves.  She hated it!  She is a bit better this year but whenever she felt like the leaves were getting too close to her she would put up her arms, grunt, and wine "ma ma" "ma ma."






 She was harboring leaves in her diaper.  I found them later in the day when I changed her.

 There it is! 

 She looks like she is up to no good!


 Face first into the leaves.

 ....and again!

Jumping off the swing into a pile of leaves.

No comments: