Sunday, October 21, 2012

Miscellaneous

Just wanted to share a couple of miscellaneous pictures from the weekend.   


 Kurt's younger sister Kasey flew from PA for a quick weekend visit.  So we all met up at Kurt's parent's house for dinner and for the kids to play.  I wanted to get a picture of the four of them but Averie threw a fit and Bennet had already fell asleep for the night.  So I got a picture of Addi and her cousin Cillian...just barely!  I will try again at Thanksgiving!!  The kids had a great time playing.

This morning, the girls were playing "dress up."  Addison has always loved to play with dress up cloths.  Averie really didn't have a clue what was going on.  She didn't like anything on her head...but Addison had a great time choosing outfits to put on Averie.  I love it when they play so nicely together!!

No comments: