I am sitting here enjoying the quiet and thought I would leave a quick message. Addi is sleeping and so is one of the other little ones I have during the day. I have another baby coming around noon and Kate and Miles will be here around noon also. So I am enjoying the quiet before the storm!! I am looking forward to our weekend and should be packing but I don't get to just sit and watch TV very much anymore. Our week has been going well, just trying to get a few things done around here before leaving.
Two days ago, Addi started getting a rash on her belly. She had never had a rash before and it was not really that bad so I thought I would just watch it. Then yesterday it got really red and blotchy and had spread to her back and up her neck. She didn't act like it bothered her and she acted fine otherwise. So, I called Uncle Kris last night and he said it sounded like an allergic reaction to something. I had given her apricots the past two days and she had never had them before. So, he told us to give her some benadryl last night and then again this morning and the rash is almost gone. So.....we are pretty sure she is allergic to apricots....who knew!! Thanks Uncle Kris!!
So, as a thank you to Kurt for all of his hard work on the basement, Addison and I got Kurt the Aerosmith Guitar Hero game for his Wii. He is now in training to be a "Rock God!!" He loves it and really gets into it. He makes a really funny face when he is playing it and I don't think he even knows that he is doing it!! Rock on hunny!!
1 comment:
I hope you enjoyed the peace and rested up for your big weekend. Can't wait to rock out with Kurt. Love you all and I am so glad Uncle Kris is around. I love you too Uncle Kris.
Post a Comment