Thursday, October 16, 2008

This is a picture of Kurt 30 years ago! We have multiple pictures of him eating dirt on different occasions!!

This is Addison.....she is a miniature version of her father...need I say more? Look at how innocent she is trying to be!!!!

This is Addison eating dirt for the second time tonight after I told her no!! It didn't phase her!!


I know that she will do it again because she loved it the first two times she ate it. Kurt had just gotten done brushing her teeth! So gross!

6 comments:

kpepperell said...

Oh, my! I can't quit laughing!!!! She is sooo much like Kurt in so many ways. I noticed Sunday she kept going over to that plant. I chuckled to myself that soon she will be eating the dirt...I was just kidding! Thanks for sharing...and I am sure my mom can feel your pain! Just keep the desitin out of her way! Dirt is MUCH easier to clean up. Love you guys!

Grandma Jean said...

What can I say???? I DO feel your pain. What is that old saying - what goes around comes around! I remember Nic saying that she only wanted girls, 'cause she didn't want a mischievious boy like his dad - well you got your girl, but also a minature version of her dad!!!
We couldn't love her more!!

Good Luck!

Greg, Kasey, and Cillian said...

This post made Greg and I laugh. Quite a bit. :)

I may be just like Kurt, but I don't think I ever went as far as Addison.

grammy karen said...

go Addi girl,
Just want you to know that your mommy ate dog food!!! So who caught you eating dirt because daddy says who ever catches you has to spank you Sure glad it wasn't me. Loveyou,
Grammy Karen

The Pepperells said...

Addi has eaten dog food too!!
NICOLE

kpepperell said...

If I remember correctly...didn't she eat the dog food first?? Maybe she is more like her mommy than we think!!!! Either way...she is a pretty lucky girl!!!!!