Friday, October 24, 2008
Kurt is currently finishing up his second full day volunteering for the Extreme Home Makeover. I have not gotten to talk to him yet about how today went, but I know that he had fun yesterday. It has been raining a lot here the past two days so it makes everything really soggy but they under a tent. He even has to wear one of those blue shirts that has the show's logo on the back of it. He said the workers come to his tent in shifts and so in between shifts they have time to watch what all is going on. He has taken some pictures and we will post some soon. He has met a few more of the designers on the show but not Ty. In fact Ty isn't even there every day. Today he was in Pennsylvania!! Grammy Karen, Addi, and I are going to try and go see the house tomorrow if it isn't raining out!! Kurt also said that it is funny that the people who stand on the street and watch the house are also taking pictures of him because they think he is part of the show!! Wow...if that doesn't give him an even larger ego......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad he is having fun. Maybe I will be able to go out and look at it soon. Kurt seemed pretty tired last night. Hope he is able to get some rest.
Post a Comment